Orbital specialises in IT Support for small business, mainly based in Surrey and London. We support all Microsoft based networks & PC environments.
In addition we have specialist knowledge in supporting many bespoke software products & industries. Insurance, Accountancy, Dental Software, Recruitment Agencies and many more.
We offer two levels of IT support service as detailed below.
“Pay as you go” Service
Standard rate: £95.00 + VAT p/hour (min 1 hour)
Remote & Telephone Support rate: £75.00 + VAT p/hour (billed in 15 min increments)
We can also offer full support for all Apple MAC environments, through our Apple authorised partner. We travel to your site and carry out the necessary work at your convenience or we can support many of your IT needs remotely. For client’s with up to 30 PC’s on site we can offer the packages below. Clients with larger networks would need to be quoted on a bespoke basis.
Business IT Department Package for SME’s – £35.00 + VAT p/month per PC
- Initial Health Check & Report
- Priority Response – Within 2 hours
- Remote Desktop Support via our support tool
- Remote & Telephone support – 30 minutes per month
- Firmware and Software Updates
- 24/7 proactive PC/Network monitoring technology
- Router, Firewall, Switch and Network Management
- 3rd Party Vendor Liaison and Management
- IT Planning Advice
- IT Budget Advice
- Out of Hours Support
- Procurement Services
- Virus Removal
- Data Restores
- Onsite Maintenance Support – Rate reduced by 15%
- Unlimited Cloud backup for your PC’s/MAC’s
- Heimdal Security – Thor Vigilance Anti-Virus
- Heimdal Security – Thor Foresight 2nd Gen Malware protection (VectorN, DarkLayer Guard, XPloit Resilience)
- Office 365 Software & hosting
- Domain Name renewals & management
- Hosted Exchange for e-mail
- Web & e-mail hosting – Unlimited space, unlimited mailboxes, forwarders with your own control panel login.
The above package is on a per PC basis and for SME’s with under 50 users. Networks with servers or other more complicated on-site configuration may need a tailored quote after an initial network inspection. We also offer a Network inspection service to highlight areas of concern or improvement. We will look at your connection, network speeds, updates and patching on all devices, general configuration, security, network mapping and a full hardware/software audit.