We offer a range of business internet connectivity products to suit any business through our tier 1/2 data centres, connected to the UK backbone. ADSL, ADSL2+ Business Broadband to high speed fibre optic, resilient Ethernet circuits and 1:1 leased lines.
• Business grade broadband monitored 24/7
• Business support. Should there be any issue on the network, we can speak to top level technicians at our data centre in minutes
• Orbital has direct access to the highest level technical support
• Direct connection into the UK backbone with reduced contention ratios
• Fixed IP’s to enable your business to run VPN’s or similar services
• You are welcome to come and tour our data centre by appointment
Broadband (ADSL/ADSL2+) – from £19.95 + VAT p/month
A cost effective route to connect to the internet, we offer a range of packages to suit your business.
Fibre Enterprise Business Broadband – from £39.95 + VAT p/month
40Mbps/2Mbps – £39.95 + VAT p/month
40Mbps/10Mbps – £44.95 + VAT p/month
80Mbps/20Mbps – £49.95 + VAT p/month
Great value and consistently reliable business broadband with a range of packages designed to give your business or clients the flexibility to grow.
Ethernet over FTTC (EoFTTC) – Get in touch for a quote
Perfect for businesses requiring low cost, private bandwidth. EoFTTC bridges the gap between traditional broadband and Ethernet Fibre.
Ethernet First Mile (EFM) – Get in touch for a quote
A genuine business grade service and benefits from guaranteed speeds, service levels and resilience. It is perfect for keeping productivity high.
Ethernet Fibre – Get in touch for a quote
Reliable, scalable and fast. Our Ethernet Fibre is future proofed making it the best connectivity option for your growing business.
Leased Lines – Get in touch for a detailed quote
Your own private leased line dedicated to your company delivering 1:1 contention ratio. Usually sold in 10Mbps segments these can be burstable between 10-100Mbps, or up to 1Gbps on the larger circuits. These offer superb speeds for high end users or larger organisations.