Orbital specialises in IT Support for small business, mainly based in Surrey and London. We support all Microsoft based networks & PC environments.
In addition we have specialist knowledge in supporting many bespoke software products & industries. Insurance, Accountancy, Dental Software, Recruitment Agencies and many more.
We offer two levels of IT support service as detailed below.
“Pay as you go” Service
Standard rate: £95.00 + VAT p/hour (min 1 hour)
Remote & Telephone Support rate: £75.00 + VAT p/hour (billed in 15 min increments)
We can also offer full support for all Apple MAC environments, through our Apple authorised partner. We travel to your site and carry out the necessary work at your convenience or we can support many of your IT needs remotely. For client’s with up to 30 PC’s on site we can offer the packages below. Clients with larger networks would need to be quoted on a bespoke basis.
Business IT Department Package – £29.00 + VAT p/month per PC
- Initial Health Check & Report
- Priority Response – Within 2 hours
- Remote Desktop Support via our support tool
- Remote & Telephone support – 30 minutes per month
- Firmware and Software Updates
- 24/7 proactive PC/Network monitoring technology
- Router, Firewall, Switch and Network Management
- 3rd Party Vendor Liaison and Management
- IT Planning Advice
- IT Budget Advice
- Out of Hours Support
- Procurement Services
- Virus Removal
- Data Restores
- Onsite Maintenance Support – Rate reduced to £75.00 + VAT p/hour
- Unlimited Cloud backup for your PC’s/MAC’s
- Professional Business Grade Anti-Virus
- Professional Business Grade Web Protection Internet Security
- Office 365 Software & hosting – Reduced rates
- Domain Name renewals and management
- Hosted Exchange for e-mail – Reduced rates
- Web & e-mail hosting – reduced to £99.00+ VAT per annum. Unlimited space, unlimited mailboxes, forwarders with your own control panel login.
The above package is on a per PC basis, so we can cater for up to 50 PC’s on this package, although networks with servers or other more complicated configuration may need to be quoted for after an initial network inspection. We also offer a Network inspection service to highlight areas of concern or improvement. We will look at your connection, network speeds, updates on all devices, general configuration, security, network mapping etc.